Complaint Review: Plasmanet Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: pugger8 — Bella Vista Arkansas United States of America
Plasmanet Inc.
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2435 New York, New York United States of America

Plasmanet Inc. FreeLotto Congradulation, You have Won NOT New York, New York

I got an email from freelotto Oct 29th, 2012 clearly stateing I have won the "Pay Off Your Mortgage Sweepstakes".  I correctly and quickly followed the online instructions to claim my winnings.

On November  1, I recieved an email stateing thier was no such winning claim.  I went to the freelotto site and the winning numbers for that sweepstakes were different than the numbers freelotto said I had betted and won with.

I complained to the company about this and was told it was a computer glitch and I had not won.  I complained about that and have not recieved an answer or been contacted by the company since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plasmanet-Inc/New-York-New-York-10170/Plasmanet-Inc-FreeLotto-Congradulation-You-have-Won-NOT-New-York-New-York-968247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plasmanet Inc.