Complaint Review: platinum capital group MARK SHELTON

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: daniel p convertino — las vegas Nevada
platinum capital group MARK SHELTON
500 N RAINBOW BLVD SUITE 300 LAS VEGAS , Nevada USA

PLATINUM CAPITAL GROUP/MARK SHELTON/ ANTHONY WOODWORTH/WALTER MACAPAZ STOLE MY CAR RIPED ME OFF FOR OVER 100K LAS VEGAS Nevada

i was apporached by walter macapaz, and told he could find me expansion money for one of my companies

he introduced me to mark shelton and mark told me he could have funding in 2 weeks or less and told me what the fee would be. i told both walter and mark i would put up my car for them to hold until loan was approved then release the car to them as their fee.

2 weeks later they forged my sigenture on the paperwork and sold the car for pennies then did not fund the loan

walter stopped returning my calls and mark is at the us open this week on my money.

i always thought of myself as a pretty savy business man, and never thought anyone would steal my car by forging my signature, i will be contacting friends in the AUSA office to see if anything can be done, before i take other action.

these  guys are good but they messed with the wrong guy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/platinum-capital-group-MARK-SHELTON/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89145/PLATINUM-CAPITAL-GROUPMARK-SHELTON-ANTHONY-WOODWORTHWALTER-MACAPAZ-STOLE-MY-CAR-RIPED-1079452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on platinum capital group MARK SHELTON