Complaint Review: Platinum Institute

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: KevinUPS — Lyndhurst New Jersey United States of America
Platinum Institute
975 E Wood oak Lane Ste#110 Murray, Utah United States of America

Platinum Web Training Verified REVIEW: Platinum Web Training commitment to total customer satisfaction. Platinum Web Training past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training services to their clients. Salt Lake City, Utah
*UPDATE: Platinum Web Training pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Platinum Web Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.

*Author of original report: Platinum Institute

*Consumer Comment: Good luck.

*Author of original report: Seeking to settle

*Author of original report: Wish to Settle

*Consumer Comment: No you won't.

*Author of original report: Settle

*Author of original report: Will Resolve

*Author of original report: Resolve

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW:

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given toPlatinum Web Training for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with Platinum Web Training have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Platinum Web Training listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.
Platinum Web Trainingl is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Warren Jones during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Platinum Institute. .

Platinum Institute provides educational services for getting wealthy steady with an approach to knowledge, execution, and timing being important factors that their valued clients use to grow their financial holdings. The company states that they do not have a target market because anyone can be motivated to make money or many of their clients are concerned about firming up their retirement and deal with loss of a job or pay cut.

The company generally works with online lead generators to gain new clients. The lead generator companies offer free kits to prospective clients. Once a prospective client clicks on links for free kits, the lead generator companies sell leads to Platinum Institute who then coordinates with the client to offer coaching. Platinum notes that they are looking for motivated people who want to make money. Once those individuals are found, the company qualifies the leads and sends them to closers. The closers go over the business model and to find out why they want to work with Platinum and receive coaching. The company then gathers a credit card to pay for services. The training that many of their clients receive is in regards to the opportunity to sell through eBay. The company shows clients videos and offers them an opportunity to interview with the director in the company.

Currently, Platinum is working on improving an internal issue with communication in their sales department. They are working to make sure that sales representatives are communicating to the customers exactly what they are getting when purchasing services. The company has noticed that clients are quick to let the company know if there are potential issues that may arise. When that happens, upper management in the company states that they get on the phone with those clients to ensure they are being taken care of in according to the companys standard.

The company standardly contracts out with several different companies. If there is a complaint regarding another company, Platinum will be sure to connect the client with that company. When complaints come in that have to do with Platinum a manager typically handles the issue. The biggest issue the company has when a client requests their money back. If they move forward with Platinums program they will tell them that they no longer need the kit they originally purchased and the client is refunded. The company has found that most people are satisfied with that.

Upper management within the company encourages the staff of Platinum to explain things correctly and take care of the client. If they have an unhappy customer, they will deal with a sales representative and a manager will listen in to make sure they are taken care of in the best way possible. Additionally, staff meetings are held every week to work through issues and make sure everyone is on clear on expectations for the customers. Furthermore, the company has brought in additional training for sales representatives.

Platinum Institute is a part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program through Ripoff Report because they want to make sure they are displayed in a positive light and their image is great. They feel they are set apart because of their honesty and the company operates as a family.
Platinum Web Training business consultants have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The account manager at Platinum stated "I have seen Mr. Jones take personal interest in making sure all clients are well taken care of and getting the support they need. "Platinum Web Training understands if we don't have happy successful clients then we don't have a business" It is our top priority to help out our clients and assist them on having a successful business.

Platinum Web Training takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: "Platinum Web Training provides a very positive environment to work in. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Mr. Jones is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers." Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Platinum Web Training past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

Platinum Web Training recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation Platinum Web Training has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Jones and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that Platinum Web Training is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

=====
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====

Platinum Institute Warren Jones and Catie Weaver Harassing,phone calls. Fraud credit card charges, Abusive behavior, Using people to work on Ebay.  Murray, Utah

Platinum Institute 975 E Wood oak Lane, Ste#110 Murray, UT 84117 (888) 747-1143 ext 111. A caller Kyle harassed me on calling on the phone to eliminate credit card bills, buy a home, new car and get wealthy starting in a month. I told to stop calling but still called three more times. Finally I gave in and joined. I used my credit card (out of the pocket expence) to pay $6,835.00 for an investement into their company ebay which they did not own. It was only their college page. Platinum Institute would not give me my money back after one business day nor would they show me my contract and sent only a receipt for my payment and said that that was my contract.  Warren Jones on the phone only would give me a $2,000.00 refund and to lose benefits. So I then accepted that. My lawyer said it was fraud way for Platinum Institute to advertise like the way they did. Credit card bank would not do a chargeback because I agreed to accept the $2,000.00 refund. They also tricked me because Warren Jones told me the $2,000.00 was for me and to maybe to take out a women to dine. I used it to pay my credit card. Later their coaches would call and they never helped at all and told me to get high speed internet and a new computer. Later Warren Jones gave me two more 1,000.00 refunds plus $250.00 and closed my account with them and off their books. I never knew until later that Platinum Institute was also going to take 50% of my profits that I made at ebay sales besides the $6,835.00 that I paid up front. I tried to sue in a civil suit with no lawyer from their main office and one to their branch Platinum Institute but both times I received a post card saying "UNKNOWN ADDRESSEE". Later their office consultant Catie Weaver got kind of nasty saying that I should not get any refunds and I needed to have a lawyer speak to her about a civil suit case so I would have to pay a lawyer but they don't need their lawyer and did not want to  pay their lawyer to come to a case by me in New Jersey. They also wanted beside the $6,835.00 they would have wanted 50% of all my profits made while I pay for advertiseing which a Jarod White told me was included from the start and before any refunds. At the end they refunded me a total of $4,250.00 out of the $6,835.00. Warren Jones also told me that I would receive the rest of my money during income tax refund. When I did my income tax my agent told me that I was scammed because Platinum Istitute was not a real college place. He did not like the idea of me claiming this but did a way to claim some of the money. I only received $1000.00 refund out of the $2,585.00 they kept. So I still lose 1,585.00 and the company gave nothing for this money. Warren Jones even told me that I may have stole their college page which I did not. I can't even afford to advertise. I'm now in more debt with the credit credit card I used charging me interest of over $435.00 every month. I even used that card to buy food for my 93 year old mother. While now their office women Catie Weaver receiving their phone calls and email support@platinumllc.com has called their police and also my local police and a local detective against me for harassing email and phone calls to her. The calls really were for her company and not personally her. I guess it was guilt on her part for her company with fraud advertisements and misleading me. Thier number is 888-222-1143 ext. 111 for Warren Jones. Their address is also located in in Murray, Utah on their receipt and not Salt Lake City, Utah where their main office is. Also Warren Jones told me on the phone several ways that Platinum.com can sue me if I try to sue them and if I keep on complaining about scams with The Better Business Bureau and Consumers Affair which is my rights. This company makes up their own laws, take away my rights, they tell me how to go to court and need to pay a lawyer. They are nasty and stick their nose in my personal life and the try to controll you. They know how to get away with it and to put it over on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Institute/Murray-Utah-84117/Platinum-Web-Training-Verified-REVIEW-Platinum-Web-Training-commitment-to-total-customer-865052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Institute

Platinum Institute

AUTHOR: KevinUPS - (United States of America)

First and foremost I would like to apologize for my previous post that was made against Platinum Institute. I over-reacted and I stated some things that I shouldnt have. There was a bit of a misunderstanding and I was able to resolve my issue with this company and they acted in a professional and appropriate manner throughout.
Sincerely,
Kevin LoPresti

Good luck.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Please see response #4.

Seeking to settle

AUTHOR: KevinUPS - (United States of America)

Now Platinum Institute and I wish to settle. I need to remove my comments about them.

Wish to Settle

AUTHOR: KevinUPS - (United States of America)

The company wishes to settle. Nothing has been done as yet as far as their final settle.

No you won't.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

When you wrote your original report you clicked on a box that said you agreed that the report would not be removed from the site, even if requested by you.

Do you wonder why this site has that policy?   It allows everyone to see that this company is blackmailing you.    They say they owe you a refund, but they're not going to give it to you without conditions.   If your original post didn't tell everyone all they needed to know about this company, your follow ups should seal the deal.

Settle

AUTHOR: KevinUPS - (United States of America)

I now will settle and have report removed.

Will Resolve

AUTHOR: KevinUPS - (United States of America)

I'm told that I will receive all my money back upon a "WILL RESOLVE". If I tell of the resolve and the removal of this complaint from records. In the resolve of amount of money said that I'll receive from my income tax vs. what I did get back. I'll receive the difference from this company Platinum Institute LLC.

Resolve

AUTHOR: KevinUPS - (United States of America)

My complaints to Rip Off Report helped me 100% The company Platinum Institute LLC will refund me all my money. They now want me to ask and send you a written signed statement saying telling you that I'm satisfied and if possible to remove my complaints against Platinum Institute LLC of 975E Wood oak Lane Ste#110 Murray, Utah or Salt Lake City, Utah 84117. Their phone is 888 222-1143 ext. 111 for Warren Jones. or fax 801 747-2466. I will need to sign a satisfy report online first before they settle. support@platinumllc.com Thank You for all your help. Kevin LoPresti