Complaint Review: Platinum Online Group

• Submitted: Sat, November 13, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: Hunter d. — Roxbury Massachusetts U.S.A.
Platinum Online Group
Internet, Missouri United States of America

Platinum Online Group Withdrew $99 from my savings account Internet, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: platium online group savingpays99

Platinum Online group debited $99 from my savings account on Wednesday November 10, 2010. I called my credit union and they said I did a check by phone to this company. I have never heard of this company. They gave me a number. I called the number and it's all automated, they said I called after regular business hours (it was 10:30am) So I decided to look up the company and found tons of complaints. I immediately called my credit union and was able to fill out an affidavit and stop the payment. I reported this company to the BBB. And I plan on reporting them to anyone else I need to. If anyone has any advice for me , please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2010 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Online-Group/Internet-Missouri-/Platinum-Online-Group-Withdrew-99-from-my-savings-account-Internet-Missouri-661627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Online Group

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

platium online group savingpays99

AUTHOR: Margie - (United States of America)

to whom this may concern,

there was 99.00 debiet from my checking account on 1/5/2011 and I did not give premissin for that actions I never heard of this company is there any thing can be done about this this is the phone number 8182559973

Margie Manley