Complaint Review: Platinum Roadside Assistance

• Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: Lynn H Asher — Welches Oregon United States of America
Platinum Roadside Assistance
2710 Thomas Ave Suit 833 Cheyenne, Wyoming United States of America

Platinum Roadside Assistance Platinum Roadside Service Unauthorized bank deductions for services not requested. Cheyenne, Wyoming

*Author of original report: Still no refund from Platinum Roadside Services

*Author of original report: Monies Refunded

*Author of original report: Complaint to Wyoming Attorney General

There was an unauthorized deduction from my bank account for roadsize services I never requested. Why would I? I belong to AAA. This deduction on 10/20/11 was in the amount of $29.86. They again attempted to deduct this amount on 11/21/11. Fortunetly there was not funds to cover it. However I was charged $25.00 overdraft by my bank. I'm a senior on a fixed income. Maybe a little senile too as I missed picking up on the October deduction. I have filed an Unauthorized Deduction Report to my bank. I have e-mailed a complaint to Platinum Roadside Assistance. We will see if this scam is resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2011 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Roadside-Assistance/Cheyenne-Wyoming-/Platinum-Roadside-Assistance-Platinum-Roadside-Service-Unauthorized-bank-deductions-for-se-800574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Roadside Assistance

Still no refund from Platinum Roadside Services

AUTHOR: Lynn H Asher - (United States of America)

This company told me the second refund would be forthcoming but not so yet. They did'nt respond to my phone call and their e-mail address is still bogus. Frustrating!!!!!!

Monies Refunded

AUTHOR: Lynn H Asher - (United States of America)

This company admitted responsibility for the unauthorized deductions from my bank account and has refunded one deduction. The second one is pending but I was told by a supervisor it would be forthcomingn

Complaint to Wyoming Attorney General

AUTHOR: Lynn H Asher - (United States of America)

I have mailed a formal complaint to the Wyoming Attorney General regarding Platinum Roadside Assistance

on 11/22/11. I did this because this company does not respond to phone calls and their e-mail address appears to be bogus. I have also emailed EC Processing in regard to this issue. I have not as yet heard from them.