Complaint Review: Platinum Roadside Service

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Theresa — Oklahoma United States of America
Platinum Roadside Service
2710 Thomas Ave Suite 833, Cheyenne, Wyoming United States of America

Platinum Roadside Service Ted Logan; Peter Johnson THIEVES WITH NO MORAL'S OR VALUES! Cheyenne Wyoming

On July 13, 2012 I was checking my bank statement, only to fine out that it has been compromised by Platinum Roadside Service's out of Cheyenne WY! for the amount of $29.86 x 2= $58.72 I contacted my bank straight away, closed out my account. I even contacted the Bank of America (1-800-446-0135) which process these unlawful transaction, who then refereed me to a Globe E Telecom (1-888-481-0757), who took the transactions in the first place!! Who then finally gave me the correct phone number (1-866-730-6548) for Platinum Roadside Services. (If you goggle Platinum Roadside Services their web site will come up but with an incorrect phone number on it!)  I called Platinum Roadside Service's and talk to a Peter Johnson, I explain to him, how I never gave anyone permission to access my bank account! I then asked him how he got my banking information, he could not tell me or he wouldn't tell me! He did state he would put the money back in my account at Bank America. I told him sorry but that is not where I bank at! I gave him the name of my bank, he then went on to say it would take 15 working days for the money to show in my account.   So I contacted  my local police department and filed a report with them for theft and unlawful use of my bank account! These people need to be arrest and sent to prison! If I am not mistaken it is a Federal Offense to take advantage of the elder and Disabled! It just so happens, I am a 100% disabled! I hope all or some of this information is helpful to the next victim of Platinum Roadside Service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Platinum-Roadside-Service/Cheyenne-Wyoming-82001/Platinum-Roadside-Service-Ted-Logan-Peter-Johnson-THIEVES-WITH-NO-MORALS-OR-VALUES-Chey-912810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Platinum Roadside Service