Complaint Review: platinumbenefitgroup.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 15, 2005

• Reported By:Coralville Iowa
Nationwide U.S.A.

Platinum Benefit Group, platinumbenefitgroup.com Misleading, Undelivering, RipOff Internet

I placed an rip off report not long ago about Platinum Benefit Group. I had explicitly told them that I did't want to participate and that I couldn't afford their program, however, they charged my account anyway. I was one of the lucky ones as my bank stopped payment on the fraudulent withdrawal from my account. And the withdrawal was returned to my account. Unfortunately, there was a second aspect of that program called Personal something or other...it was some kind of voice messaging system. They asked me about that at the time and I told him I didn't need that even for the thirty day trial period. But of course, after the thirty day trial period, yes that's right here comes a 9.95 withdrawal. Well they were happy to offer a cancellation but not a refund. Told me they had me on tape, and that I ordered it. I didn't ..don't have a home phone and have that type of service with my cell phone so I didn't need it. It was going to cost me $32.00 to stop payment. So of course they got away with the 9.95. If you multiply that by the number of customers they took advantage of in that way, it adds up to a pretty penny. Please just say no three times at the beginning of the phone call and be done with them.

KS in Iowa

Williamsburg, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2005 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/platinumbenefitgroupcom/nationwide/Platinum-Benefit-Group-platinumbenefitgroupcom-Misleading-Undelivering-RipOff-Internet-164657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on platinumbenefitgroup.com