Complaint Review: playerauctions.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: tv0wns — United States of America
playerauctions.com

playerauctions.com I will never return to playerauctions.com. Lost $900 because they scammed me! Internet

I want to let playerauctions know that my username on the site is mastajeff I emailed them about a big scammer on their site paying people with stolen PayPal accounts and then having the people buy a product with the money. In return the people who bought the product for him are in major trouble and debt. I have emailed them picture proof of his scams and I know there are others that also reported it. I made 3 transactions to playerauctions of $307.76 because of this guy known as "tv0wns"I just want a refund and for him to be dealt with. I will never return to playerauctions again. I just cant deal with being negative 900$ due to a filthy scammer. thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/playerauctionscom/internet/playerauctionscom-I-will-never-return-to-playerauctionscom-Lost-900-because-they-scam-954380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on playerauctions.com