Complaint Review: playerauctions.com

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: PlayerAuctions No More — United States of America

playerauctions.com playerauctions difficult to work with and refuse to comply with simple requests. Internet

I am no longer interested in using the site playerauctions.com in which I've been a member of for years. I have asked them repeatedly to remove all my personal and billing information from their computer systems and they have refused telling me that they will only "suspend" my account and that I can "unsuspend" my account anytime in the future so that I can use their service again. I told them again I do not want my account suspended (which means they still save all my personal and billing information) and that I want it completely deleted so that I cannot log in with that account any longer and therefore having all my personal and billing information deleted. They refuse to do this and can still access all my information including billing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/playerauctionscom/internet/playerauctionscom-playerauctions-difficult-to-work-with-and-refuse-to-comply-with-simple-1011627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on playerauctions.com