Complaint Review: playerauctions.com

• Updated: Sat, June 28, 2014

• Reported By: Jonjon361 — corpus christi Texas
playerauctions.com
11301 West Olympic Blvd Suite 337 Los Angeles, California USA

playerauctions.com Requests sensitive information after payment Los Angeles California

As a buyer the experience was incredibly frustrating, to point that I will never do business with them ever again. I began "checking out" by using the payment option of a credit card. Upon checking out I was then requested to verify the vetting transaction amount to verify that it is a legitimate purchase. After successfully fulfilling the vetting verification my payment finally went through. THEN I recieve an email stating that I needed to print out a Identification Form, and fill it out, along with copies of my Driver's License, a billing statement, and a photograph of me holding the forms in my hand. That is absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! And this is after being charged on my credit card. So of course I refused to give such requests. My refusal resulted in the loss of the product with a charge stuck on the credit card. Im waiting to be refunded which I might not be refunded the entirety of what was charged due to gateway fees. [continued below]....

.....

This is unlawful business practice. I was willing to go to the extent, to fill out the identification form and provide a copy of my Driver's License through emails. But they were not budging. They really wanted that billing statement or utility bill which has very "sensitive" information on there such as account numbers and social security numbers. I immediately canceled my order. Such personal information should not be requested when making a purchase. Verification over the phone should suffice. They are hell bent on aquiring a billing statement or utility bill. I strongly advise to avoid this dangerous website playerauctions.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2014 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/playerauctionscom/Los-Angeles-California-90064/playerauctionscom-Requests-sensitive-information-after-payment-Los-Angeles-California-1158259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on playerauctions.com