Complaint Review: playersonly.com

playersonly.com
Internet USA

playersonly.com lied stole deceived Internet

*General Comment: Money...

i signed up because of the poker room, but when i tried to log in after i deposited money they tell me i am suspended.  i ask customer service why i am suspended and they tell me for unusual activity on my account.  but i just opened it i explained, which they said we are revieing this matter and wil be back in touch in 24-48 hours.  i was able to use any of their casino games which i think r rigged, but not the poker room.  when asked why i could gamble in the casino but not allowed in the poker rooom they had no answer.  i asked them to refund my money which the agent told me no, we need to verify this is really you, which if the credit car has my name and the address i gaave was approved by their authorization team, then i should be ggod to go.  they told me that i cant touch the money till i get them 4 documents.  i told them i didnt want to provide those and if i had known i had to supply those i wouldve never signed up.  they told me that i would never get my money unless i gave the docs they requested.  so i am disputing this with my bank now

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/playersonlycom/internet/playersonlycom-lied-stole-deceived-Internet-1095488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on playersonly.com

#1 General Comment

Money...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You might be causing yourself more harm by not giving the documents requested. You can file with your bank, but its a lawful purchase. All that website is asking for is information to prove you are YOU. Nothing more. You can fight if you like but then again if you do you will probably lose your money. I suggest just giving them the information requested. If you file a dispute with the bank and its found to be a lawful purchase, this will put a "ding" on your record with the bank.

You will be shown as a internet fraudster. This is someone who likes to order stuff online then dispute the charges and keep the product. Thereby getting SOMETHING for NOTHING. If this happends they can and will as I have seen from my fathers own experiences, not allow online purchases with your card. So do what you feel you have to do. But in the end, they ALREADY have your money and information.It might be best to just play ball with them to get your money back then leave them.