Complaint Review: Plethico Pharmaceutical

• Updated: Mon, September 16, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Colorado Springs Colorado
Plethico Pharmaceutical
Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Mr. Vannessa Ranta & Lillian Duffy of Plethico Pharmaceutical BIGTIME SCAM FRAUD, BEWARE INTERNET NATIONWIDE

First of all, I had just moved to Colorado Springs, CO and was searching for a job.  I replied to what I thought was a really great job.  Immediately they replied to me that I needed to be on yahoo instant messanger the next morning at 9:00 AM to have a interview with the Board of Directors, Mr. Vannessa Ranta.  I felt this was very strange having an interview this way.  I was on there and had the interview.

He was telling me they were opening a new branch her in Colorado Springs and I was the first one to be hired. ( A lot like the similar stories I have now read) I told him I was not really qualified for the position and did not have the training for this job.  Mr. Ranta said "No problem, you will have a 3 day on line training which you will be paid for and we will send you a check thru FedEx for you to go purchase the software".

Also I was told I would work from home 30 hours a week for a wage of $21.00 an hr.  I thought this was pretty good.  Mr. Ranta sent me the tracking # and I waited for the check to arrive.  It did not arrive until after the bank had closed on Friday.  Well, Mr. Ranta had said the company was located in Detroit, the package came from a Jewelry Store in Los Angeles, CA & the check was from the National Board of Realtors??????  Big red flag!

I was at my bank first thing Monday morning to show this to the bank Manager.  I had all the text messages on my phone.  He immediately called the bank the check was written off of and faxed everything to them including the texts and FedEx envelope.  I left everything with them, the State Police & FBI were alerted due to this was National Fraud in 3 states.  People beware!  I am so thankful I did not cash that check!  People like Mr. Ranta & Ms. Duffy need a permanent address, jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plethico-Pharmaceutical/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80923/Mr-Vannessa-Ranta-Lillian-Duffy-of-Plethico-Pharmaceutical-BIGTIME-SCAM-FRAUD-BEWARE-1084963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plethico Pharmaceutical