retired

• Reported By: Anita — Elmore Alabama
Plethico Pharmaceuticals
Elmore, Alabama USA

Plethico Pharmaceuticals Virginia Perkins Bigtime Scam Internet

Same as the other two people who reported this company on this web site.  I did the online interview via Yahoo Messenger.  I too thought it was strange.

Virginia Perkins told me I was HIRED and would be making $25 an hour and I don't even have an accounting background, which is what they were trying to tell me the job included.  She told me I would work from home until them finished the Montgomery, Alabama office on September 30th.  I just knew all of this was too good to be true.

Claimed they were sending me a check to buy the software.  I am so glad I happened to research the company and find the other comments on this web site.

I am also going to file a complaint with the Attorney General's Office in Alabama.  The two of you from Georgia should do the same. I have a copy of the entire chat session and I am planning to send it along with my complaint to the AG's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plethico-Pharmaceuticals/Elmore-Alabama-36025/Plethico-Pharmaceuticals-Virginia-Perkins-Bigtime-Scam-Internet-1081269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plethico Pharmaceuticals