Complaint Review: plimus

• Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: Hyun Ju — Alexandria Virginia USA
plimus

plimus internet transaction fraud Internet

I recently purchased Safe Torrents Lifetime Trial via Plimus for $1.00 on June 3, 2011.
Three days later, which is today, I got an e-mail receipt from Plimus for "my" purchase of another lifetime trial for Safe Torrents for $29.95, which I did NOT authorize to purchase for that amount of money. I tried to access the Plimus web page, however, I was not able to log-in because I did not even have a password for "my" username that Plimus randomly gave, which is consist of 30 digits of numbers.

The fact that Plimus freely overused my financial information for fraud transaction makes me angry and I am very upset that Plimus might do this fraud again to me with my information in anytime.

I am reporting this fraud transaction to my bank tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/plimus/internet/plimus-internet-transaction-fraud-Internet-737589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on plimus