Complaint Review: plimus.com

• Updated: Tue, November 08, 2011

• Reported By: Gary — trf Minnesota United States of America
plimus.com
142 N. Milpitas Blvd. #435 Milpitas, California United States of America

plimus.com yaniv, cohen plimus.com scam,plimus.com alert,plimus.com review Milpitas, California

*UPDATE Employee: Plimus - Refund Resolution

*UPDATE Employee: Plimus Response

I bought software from tubechanneldoctor.com it was a 7 day Trial for .25, if you canceled within 7 days you were not suppose to get charged 19.00/month, well I cancelled within 1 hour of buying the software because it was crap. (Most software that you buy thur plimus.com is) and they still chared me for a month after cancelling, I sent them a email and told them i had cancelled as soon as they charged me and they said we cancelled your order, but you will still be charged for this month. Say What? so folks stay away from tubechanneldoctor.com and plimus.com they are scammers hand in hand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2011 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/plimuscom/Milpitas-California-95035-4401/plimuscom-yaniv-cohen-plimuscom-scamplimuscom-alertplimuscom-review-Milpitas-Calif-779999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on plimus.com

Plimus - Refund Resolution

AUTHOR: stephanie_plimus - (USA)

Hey Gary,

This is Stephanie again. Since I never heard from you, I went into our system today and searched every transaction of tubechanneldoctor.com until I found yours.  I wanted to make sure that your order had been successfully refunded, as per your request.  From the order details, it looks like a refund for $19.00 was issued back to your credit card on October 6th. As soon as we became aware of your dissatisfaction with the product, we quickly and pro-actively refunded your money.  Actually, thanks in part to your post on this site and others like it regarding this vendor, we realized the tactics they were using to charge their customers with hidden subscription terms, and we suspended this vendor from using our platform. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach me at 408-454-5699.

Plimus Response

AUTHOR: stephanie_plimus - (USA)

Gary,

I am the product marketing manager here at Plimus, and I am happy to help you with any refund issues you may have.  Please feel free to contact me at skype id:  stephaniek.plimus or via phone at 408-454-5699 (site rules don't allow me to sign my name or include an email address), but a quick  Google search of stephanie product marketing manager Plimus should yield my email address.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.