Complaint Review: plisco

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Barbara — irving Texas
Internet USA

plisco I placed an order with plisco.com (payment with gift card through Amazon), and never received my order or any response to e-mails I sent, some to Christina T. Watts. customer service support person. Oregon

I placed an order for a Newair ice maker with Plisco, and payment of $50 was made with a Playstation gift card which I purchased through Amazon. After I sent Plisco the code, they confirmed my payment and my order. They even e-mailed me that my order had been shipped.

When my order didn't come in a reasonable amount of time, I began to e-mail Plisco, some to the attention of Christina T. Watts whose title is customer service support. I never received any response to my e-mails. I tried calling a number in Oregon which was posted on the internet, but it always said the call couldn't be completed, and try again later.

I have never received my order and it has now been 6 weeks. Plisco seems to have disappeared. I can no longer e-mail them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/plisco/internet/plisco-I-placed-an-order-with-pliscocom-payment-with-gift-card-through-Amazon-and-nev-1168086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on plisco