Complaint Review: plumb doctor llc

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: chuck — granite falls Washington
plumb doctor llc
816 olympic blvd, everett wa 98203 everett, Washington USA

plumb doctor llc was hired to fix a leak from shower/ tub everett Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False statement & story

mike was hired to fix a leak in shower tub .after cutting a hole in the wall and throwing moldy drywall all over floor he installed a new part and guaranteed there were no leaks with a reciept backing his work.he charged 350 for labor for an 45 minute job. he left and I went to inspect that there were no leaks. I turned shower on and water was spraying behind shower wall. I tried contacting Mike daily.I got ahold of his wife. she promised he will get ahold of me ASAP. have 5 kids in my house and no shower for 3 weeks and he burned me on 500 dollars. still wont answer calls

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/plumb-doctor-llc/everett-Washington-98203/plumb-doctor-llc-was-hired-to-fix-a-leak-from-shower-tub-everett-Washington-1054000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on plumb doctor llc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False statement & story

AUTHOR: Plumb doctor llc - ()

This is Mike the owner of plumb doctor Llc

Chuck called me to fix a leak in the wall behind a bathtub shower valve. When I arrived at the house and looked at the issue I noticed there was moldy Sheetrock & kids toys in the Wall where the work needed to take place. After repairing the problem at the quoted price. He inspected the work before signing the Work Invoice. After completing work I told chuck there were toys in the wall and he quoted, yea I have 4 kids that take baths in here together. He quoted there were two family's living in the house, and they were renting it & I will try to keep them out of the bathroom period.

Chuck then called me 4 days later saying there was a leak in the same area . I told him there would be A $100 fee for coming back out to the residence if it was something that I did not work on. He then started cussing at me saying that he was going to ruin my business any way he could. Which leads to why I am writing this.