latest

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Tom J — Lexington Kentucky
Plumber Surplus
P.O. Box 4786, Riverside, CA 92514 Riverside, California USA

Plumber Surplus plumbersurplus.com Bait & Switch - they sent order Confirmation for $676.50 item purchase, charged my cc, then sent cancellation email and told me they ran out, but could sell me the same item now for $2,024!! Riverside California

Ordered Aquatic Bathware AI6060FDNSYAIR 60" x 60" White Acrylic Air Bath for $675.50 on 9-27-13

Sent me confirmation same day

Charged my credit card for full amount of $675.5+ plus $224.35 for shipping

10-1-13 sent me cancellation email with no details, when I called they said manufacturer refused to supply them any more units at their original price and I would eventually receive refund.

Could sell me SAME unit now for $2,024+ plus $224.35 shipping!!!

The two customer service reps I spoke with on the phone (one Manager (Arron G) REFUSED to make it right and honor the price.  They did admit some people had received unit for the original price they advertised.

I have never been so disgusted by a company not honoring their obligations and correcting a horrible wrongdoing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plumber-Surplus/Riverside-California-92514/Plumber-Surplus-plumbersurpluscom-Bait-Switch-they-sent-order-Confirmation-for-676-1088772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plumber Surplus