Complaint Review: Plumbers Surplus

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — Surprise Arizona
Plumbers Surplus
5871 Republic street Riverside, California USA

Plumbers Surplus Guardian Project Plumbers Surplus Total Ripoff ! Lied to 2 times Riverside California

About 6 weeks ago I ordered 10 6packs of locks , I verified with the salesperson before ordering as it seemed to be a good deal. They said everything is good it is a good deal. After I waited patiently for 6 weeks I received 1 6 pack and 4 loose banged up open locks. I called customer service and was told no problem they'd send me the other 50 locks and they would send me an RMA but I wouldn't need it because they would send me the additional locks and I wouldn't need to mail anything back.  After I handed out/used the lock they advised me to return for a refund. I called as this was contrary to what I was told. They said there was a glitch in the system and would offer me $20 instead of the 50 locks and the price would still be 2x what I usually pay for the locks. Since this they have been non-reponsive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plumbers-Surplus/Riverside-California-92504/Plumbers-Surplus-Guardian-Project-Plumbers-Surplus-Total-Ripoff-Lied-to-2-times-Riversi-1067549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plumbers Surplus