Complaint Review: plumbersurplus.com

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: fred — Bardonia New York
plumbersurplus.com
P.O. Box 4786 Internet United States of America

plumbersurplus.com PlumberSurplus.com I ordered a flush Kit on Jan 28, 2013. I have not receive my order until now (April 5, 2013). I was told on Feb 18 that the delivery is changed to 3/1/13. Yet didn't arrive that date Internet

I ordered plumbing kit on Jan 28, 2013 and was told it will be delivered on sometime on 2nd week of February .  I waited till Feb 18th to follow up and was told the delivery is changed to March 1,2013. Again - it didn't arrive on March and I was told again that it will be delivered on APril 30th. Each time I complain, different person is replying. I can't believe company like this exist and keep customer waiting for 3 months and won't even advice me with the status of my order unless I follow up. Avoid this company as they don't fullfill order delivery date and they failed delivering after promising 3 different dates so far. I am very very dis-appointed with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/plumbersurpluscom/internet/plumbersurpluscom-PlumberSurpluscom-I-ordered-a-flush-Kit-on-Jan-28-2013-I-have-not-r-1041125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on plumbersurplus.com