Complaint Review: plumstruck.com

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Amit — santa Clara California United States of America

plumstruck.com hayneedle.com Useless customer service, items received broken after 1 month delay - dubious return policy Internet, Internet

Plumstruck.com is the most dubious furniture store I've had the misfortune of buying things from. I bought a shoe rack for $179..

Firstly, the item was cancelled because it was out of stock. Then they told me it was available but delayed. Finally they confirmed it'll be shipped by Oct 5th (which it did). The unusual thing about the way it shipped was it was delivered to my home without informing me - it just landed up on my porch. I didnt think much of it at the time.

But, when I opened the box, I discovered it was broken in two. These criminals are operating an online store which ships damaged or broken goods. The worst part is their return policy. There is a clause in their policy that states the following:

"Please ensure that the package is fully sealed before shipping. We ask that the item be shipped either UPS or Insured Parcel Post. Using one of these methods will allow the package to be traced and the credit process much quicker. We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged."

What the f*ck???? I'm now stuck with this junk - having to get rid of it. Do not buy from these c*nts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/plumstruckcom/internet/plumstruckcom-hayneedlecom-Useless-customer-service-items-received-broken-after-1-month-951716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on plumstruck.com