• Report: #931939

• Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: JMMc — RUIDOSO New Mexico United States of America
PLYMOUTH DIRECT INC
Plymouth Direct, Inc. MONTGOMERYWILLE, Pennsylvania United States of America

PLYMOUTH DIRECT INC TAGAWAY PRODUCTS CON ARTISTS ONLINE, FRAUD ARTISTS ONLINE MONTGOMERYWILLE, Pennsylvania

Reviewed Tagaway products on website.  After selecting product realized a better value was available.  By this time, the product was already in My Cart.  Thinking I would be given an opportunity to edit cart, I revised my order.

It was only after 3 attempts to edit cart, I received emails from PLYMOUTH DIRECT that my ORDERS had been placed and charged to my account.  It was then that I realized they were charging my account for 3 orders instead of only the 1 that I thought had been edited.

BEWARE, their representatives have called me the last 3 mornings to "CORRECT" The order.  Each time they have claimed that a multiple order has been cancelled.  Then the next morning another call comes in stating that there are still multiple orders on B/O.  Another representative claims to be correcting multiple orders.

To this date, no one with PLYMOUTH DIRECT has done what they said nor corrected the order.  I am carefully watching my visa account to file FRAUD alert by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PLYMOUTH-DIRECT-INC/MONTGOMERYWILLE-Pennsylvania-/PLYMOUTH-DIRECT-INC-TAGAWAY-PRODUCTS-CON-ARTISTS-ONLINE-FRAUD-ARTISTS-ONLINE-MONTGOMERYWI-931939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PLYMOUTH DIRECT INC