Complaint Review: plymouth direct

• Updated: Wed, July 04, 2012

• Reported By: terry — adairsville Georgia United States of America
plymouth direct

plymouth direct natures pillows inc. Aoto Headlight Restorer Kit, Internet

I bought Auto Headlight Restorer Kit at wall-mart, it is also on tv. It claims that it will be showroom bright in 30 seconds. Makes driving safer. Well I am still waiting for the 30 seconds. It didn't work at all. I could have gotten better results with soap and water. I just did one half of the headlight you can't even tell the difference. I just don't know how they can make all the claims they do on tv and it not even work at all. This is not and old car, It is a 2009. I even tried it on my daughters car. Same thing. The only bright spot is that I didn't order from tv with the large shipping too. I paid ove 10.00 for it. I am going to try and take it back to wal-mart and maybe if they get enough back they will drop them from their stores.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/plymouth-direct/internet/plymouth-direct-natures-pillows-inc-Aoto-Headlight-Restorer-Kit-Internet-906667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on plymouth direct