• Report: #190171

• Submitted: Fri, May 05, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 05, 2006

• Reported By:Lake Havasu City Arizona
PMA, - Entrepreneurs Across America
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

PMA - Entrepreneurs Across America ripoff Denton Texas

It seems to say it all in the name! I have read reports from all over, and here in Lake Havasu City, AZ, they have ripped-off too.

I was leary at first, but we had just moved here 2 weeks earlier and I didn't have my computer hooked up yet to check out the company. So, even though I am very distrustful of these kinds of things and people, I figured "We're starting a new life here so I will trust her." Dumb move.

I paid this girl cash, not trusting to give a check and thus access to my bank account number, on December 8, 2005. It is now May 5, 2006 and still no magazine. And I am out $58.00 for one magazine subscription. Another dumb move. I thought "this is too much money, I should just say no." But I like to help people when I can.

I have made several attempts to reach these people by telephone to no avail. After seeing your website, I did try a number someone else who had been ripped off by these people posted and I did get a recording, so I left a call back number. We will see if I get a return phone call.

Thank you for website and information. I was getting extremely frustrated, but at least I know that I am not alone. Thanks again!

Lake Havasu City, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2006 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMA-Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/PMA-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-ripoff-Denton-Texas-190171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMA, - Entrepreneurs Across America