• Report: #119775

• Reported By:Madison Wisconsin
PMI, PMI Coaching, Usight
727 North 1550 East, Suite 300 Orem, Utah United States of America

PMI, PMI Coaching, Usight ripoff, refuse to refund Orem Utah 84097 Utah
*UPDATE ..Ripoff Report REVIEW - PMI - Ripoff Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

*Consumer Suggestion: Get your money back!

Ripoff Report REVIEW: Ripoff Report issues Professional Marketing International (PMI/PMI coaching) a positive rating. After a thorough investigation, Ripoff Report finds PMI is committed to deliver top notch customer service. PMI has new systems in place to take care of its customers. Recently, PMI invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in improving its products and services, its customer service training and response times, and updating its facilities to operate more efficiently and effectively. The new and improved PMI is better than ever. Although Rip-off Report has received critical postings about this company in the past, Ripoff Report found that many of the filed reports against PMI were fraudulent and/or unsubstantiated. More importantly, it was discovered many reports were intended for other companies with similar names or in similar industries. Finally, PMI has committed itself to Ripoff Report and to its consumers to provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction. PMI has joined the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program, obliging itself to be a leader in customer service. Although some past reports were filed by people who were never customers of PMI, PMI has chosen to respond to all complaints that it receives quickly and to the best of the consumers satisfaction. Consumers doing business with members of the Corporate Advocacy Program can feel confident and safe when using a members product or services. Read more about Professional Marketing International, PMI - PMI coaching and their commitment to total customer satisfaction. =================================

Everyone:

I wish I found this site much sooner. I got ripped off by first buying Internet Treasure Chest package about 1.5 years ago, then everything started to get worst.

PMI Coaching people started to contact me. They convinced me (like the way they convinced everybody) to join their coaching program AND a marketing/website promotion program. The website marketing is then I learned being done by Usight company.

I had to pay $6000+ for those programs. The next day, I called and tried to cancel, but they said I can't because they don't have such policy. That's when I feel I was trapped! I did not know if I could dispute the charge on my card back then, so I never did it.

I had the same bad experiences like everybody who had reported theirs to this site. The marketing program from Usight is even worst! They used what they called a creative "pop-under" window to promote my site, but the problem is, all the sites that they set my site to show to are all junks and not-related sites. I told them to stop doing it and put my service on pending. They for once agreed but then it got resumed without letting me know until the service they promised has reached the number of "showing" as pop-under window. My site did not get any hits or responses from their marketing programs.

I was so frustrated but do not know what to do with it. Until today, I do not trust most companies from Utah because of my bad experiences with these companies (all of them are from Utah). I just found this site recently and regret did not find it last year so I can take early action to claim my money back.

Is anyone know if I still have a chance to get my money back since it has been 1.5 years ago? Any advice would certainly help my trauma on these bad bad nightmares.

Thank you everyone... hope these bad rip-off can be stopped somehow.

Runi Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2004 03:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMI-PMI-Coaching-Usight/Orem-Utah-84097/PMI-PMI-Coaching-Usight-ripoff-refuse-to-refund-Orem-Utah-84097-UtahUPDATE-Ripoff-Re-119775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMI, PMI Coaching, Usight

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: D. - (U.S.A.)

Gather up all your receipts, correspondence (E-Mail and Snail Mail) along with all credit card statements and/or canceled checks. Call your Credit Card Company and explain your experience that you want to

challenge this company and that you want all your money back. You may be surprised at their re-action to misrepresentation. GOOD LUCK. Post your results here.

#2 Consumer Suggestion