Complaint Review: PMZ Paparazzi

• Updated: Fri, August 22, 2014

• Reported By: Sylvia — St.Louis Missouri
PMZ Paparazzi
1808 Latona Street Philadelphia , Pennsylvania USA

PMZ Paparazzi Took my money & didn't show for my wedding Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I booked two paparazzi's for two hours for my wedding months in advance. The day of the wedding guests are arriving and walking the red carpet but no paparazzi. i don't have any money to give away, I email to let them know what happened, they say omg no one showed,all I want is a refund it takes five business days to be put back on your card, that was a month ago and still no money. I don't get a response from email anymore. Guess that means it's time for the next step.

Sylvia, Mo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PMZ-Paparazzi/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19146/PMZ-Paparazzi-Took-my-money-didnt-show-for-my-wedding-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1171618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PMZ Paparazzi