Complaint Review: PNC Bank Saginaw MI- Tim Rousse

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013

• Reported By: PNCSUCKS — Saginaw Michigan
PNC Bank Saginaw MI- Tim Rousse
2322 Tittabawassee Rd Saginaw, Michigan USA

PNC Bank Saginaw MI- Tim Rousse Worst Mortgage Lender I've even seen! Saginaw Michigan

I received an offer on my house that we were selling by owner. The buyers decided to go through Tim Rousse at PNC bank in Saginaw, MI. They were approved and had a down payment with no issues, going conventional. Tim had them fill out a purchase agreement (which he chose the closing date- June 30th- 7 weeks away at that point) and all started off well.

About 2 weeks in (after the appraisal) Tim became VERY hard to reach. Both myself and the buyers tried several times to reach him every day and he was always out of the office or out of town. Weeks 3 and 4 went by with no news or communication.

Week 5 came along and Tim told us flat out, "You have a clear to close". Those were the best words you can hear when buying/selling a house. So I went and got a storage unit, got my next house all lined up, and thought we would be hearing from the title company.

Well more than a week went by and we heard nothing. I called the title company- nothing. I called Tim (several times again) and finally reached him and he swore he never said those words (clear to close) and that the appraisal hadn't even been approved yet. Yet he had the appraisal for over a month at that point! So that was devastating because we thought we were in the clear. He tried to blame it on the appraiser, but it wasn't the appraisers fault, I called him and he had everything sent in.

Then things got more interesting when it was all sent to the underwriters in Chicago. They were even harder to reach than Tim. Anytime I could actually talk to Tim he would only say "I haven't heard anything" or "the appraisers are in chicago and you are just a piece of paper to them". We flew past our original closing date and I became in danger of losing the next house we had set up.

The rest of the story is that Tim completely stopped communication with us and it finally closed on the 22nd of July, over 3 weeks past the original close date. It was a complete mess!

DO NOT ORIGINATE A MORTGAGE THROUGH TIM ROUSSE OR PNC! You will regret it, I promise.

Oh yeah- that $500 guarantee they have that you'll close on time- scam all the way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Bank-Saginaw-MI-Tim-Rousse/Saginaw-Michigan-48604/PNC-Bank-Saginaw-MI-Tim-Rousse-Worst-Mortgage-Lender-Ive-even-seen-Saginaw-Michigan-1070844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Bank Saginaw MI- Tim Rousse