Complaint Review: PNC Bank

• Reported By: J.R. — Wilmington Delaware
PNC Bank
wilmington, Delaware USA

PNC Bank Double withdrawl wilmington Delaware

PNC bank allowed another institution to withdraw $640 twice from my account within seconds. And even though the other institution (Bank of America) was willing to work with PNC to fix this issue over the phone with me, PNC refused. They told me yesterday that I would have a 'provisional credit' on my account within 24 hours. However, 24 hours later and there is no credit. After calling in and speaking with several representatives, including a 'manager' named Jake, I've been told that it is going to take 10 business days for them to straighten this out and give me my credit. As I have spoken with Bank of America and they showed proof that they never received the second $640 what this amounts to is PNC keeping my money for 2 weeks. They have graciously assured me that any fees will be credited, but that I will not be allowed to go in to the negatives. Thus they are keeping my cash to do what they will for 2 weeks, AND going to ensure that I miss multiple payments that are due to other places.

I am canceling my PNC account and not looking back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Bank/wilmington-Delaware-19808/PNC-Bank-Double-withdrawl-wilmington-Delaware-1077702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Bank