Complaint Review: PNC Merchant Services

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Tien — Portland Oregon United States of America
PNC Merchant Services
One PNC Plaza Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

PNC Merchant Services PNC Bank PNC Merchant Services/PNC Bank has been drawing from my Business Checking account for over 24 months and has sent me to collections for an additional $400 for services that have not been rendered. My Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Similar situation

PNC Merchant Services/PNC Bank has been drawing from my Business Checking account for over 24 months and has sent me to collections for an additional $400 for services that have not been rendered, now over $1,400.  My Merchant account should have been closed over 2 years ago.  I have tried numerous attempts toward getting this resolved.  Every representative I speak to continues to give me the run around and offers no resolution. I have a perfect credit history for over 30 years.  I am sure this has happened to many other people and am looking into a classaction law-suit.  Let's get the word out so PNC does not continue to take advantage of small business owners.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Merchant-Services/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15265/PNC-Merchant-Services-PNC-Bank-PNC-Merchant-ServicesPNC-Bank-has-been-drawing-from-my-Bus-980714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Merchant Services

Similar situation

AUTHOR: Keith - ()

I have a similar situation. I was signed up to do a no obligation 90 day trial period so long as I canceled. I called twice and left two voicemails to cancel. I'm now signed up for a 3 year contract that I can't get out of and they are giving me the run around. The rep, sarah, who signed me up won't return any of my numerous calls. Feel free to call me, (((redacted)))