Complaint Review: PNC Mortgage

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jan — Newport Pennsylvania
PNC Mortgage
7445 Wooster Pike, B2-YH61-01-1 Cincinnati, Ohio USA

PNC Mortgage The PNC Financial Services GroupPNC Bank PNC Mortgage Refinance is a SCAM! Cincinnati Ohio

In April 2013 a Mortgage Rep DJ Gossett with PNC contacted my husband and I about refinancing our mortgage. I explained to the him that we really needed to refinance and save money because in the last 3 years, I had cancer and my husband had a heart attack, we were both off work for a long period of time without pay and we needed to get back on track with our finances. Our mortgage was with PNC Bank already. He stated they could get our Interest rate dropped from 6% to 3.5%, we would keep our contract for 25 years, we would only refinance what we still owed, and our monthly mortgage would go down several hundred dollars.  We went through with the refinance which closed in May 2013, trusting PNC. In November we received a letter from PNC stating we didnt have enough money in our escrow and it was short almost $1200 and as of January 1, 2014 our mortgage is going back up to almost what is was before. Our property taxes etc.. did not increase so I am confused how our interest rate could drop by 2.5 % but our monthly mortgage is going up several hundred dollars a month. I contacted the PNC Rep. DJ Gossett  through email, trying to get some answers but he just keeps forwarding my emails to his Regional Manager Chrissy Coffman who has yet to answer. I have to start paying the higher monthly payment in January 2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Mortgage/Cincinnati-Ohio-45227/PNC-Mortgage-The-PNC-Financial-Services-GroupPNC-Bank-PNC-Mortgage-Refinance-is-a-SCAM-C-1107721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Mortgage