Complaint Review: PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COM NY

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 12, 2008

• Reported By:CHAGUANAS Other
PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COM NY
P.O BOX 4562 GRAND CENTRAL STATION, NEW YORK, NY 10163 NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COM NY I SIGNED UP WITH FREELOTTO AFTER NUMEROUS EMAIL RECEIVED FROM THEM THAT I HAD WON AND MUST CLAIM MY PRIZE. AFTER RECEIVING NUMEROUS REQUEST, I FINALLY ACCEPTED THE RESPONSE AND RESPONDED WITH CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. AFTER ABOUT MONEY WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD AND NO OTHER RESPONSE AS TO WHEN I WILL RECEIVED MY WINNING I UNSUBSCRIBED AND I AM STILL SEEING PAYMENT DEDUCTED FROM CREDIT CARD NEW YORK NEW YORK

I SIGNED UP WITH FREELOTTO AFTER NUMEROUS RESPONSE FROM THEM THAT I HAD WINNINGS TO COLLECT. AFTER RECEIVING THESE A FEW TIMES I GAVE IN AND RESPONDED TO THE EMAIL. I SIGNED AND SUBMITTED INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT CARD. THEY STARTED DEDUCTION FROM MY CREDIT CARD BUT NO PAYMENT WAS SENT OR INDICATED THAT IT WAS BEING SENT. I FINALLY UNSUBSCRIBED TO TAKING PART IN THE GAMES AND INDICATED THAT ALL DEDUCT ION SHOULD CEASE. STILL TO DATE PAYMENT ARE BEING DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT CARD. I WROTE THEM AGAIN AND COMPLAINED THAT MONIES DEDUCTED SHOULD BE REFUNDED TO MY CREDIT CARD AND CEASE ALL FURTHER DEDUCTION.

MICHELLE
CHAGUANAS
Trinidad and Tobago

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNIFREELOTTO-FAST-SVC-FREELOTTOCOM-NY/NEW-YORK-New-York-10163/PNIFREELOTTO-FAST-SVC-FREELOTTOCOM-NY-I-SIGNED-UP-WITH-FREELOTTO-AFTER-NUMEROUS-EMAIL-RE-350483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COM NY