Complaint Review: PNT COMPUTERS

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: angelango — Grand Prairie Texas
5115 Lake Ridge Pkwy Grand Prairie, Texas USA

PNT COMPUTERS Horrible service and rip off Grand Prairie Texas

I brought an iphone there to be unlocked and to fix some small cracks in the back.  I asked for the price and was told to leave the iphone there to be looked at, and someone would call me to give me a quote.  Nobody called.  When I stopped by to ask about the quote, they said they had already unlocked my phone WITHOUT MY CONSENT.  When I asked for my phone back, they refused to give it to me without paying 40 dollars.  Begrudgingly, I paid the 40 dollars...ONLY TO BRING THE PHONE HOME AND FIND OUT THAT IT WAS STILL LOCKED.  I drove back to the place and asked for my money back, however the owner said that he couldn't do that because he had bought the unlock from eBay and already spent enough time working on the phone.  Instead he would only give me 10 dollars back. They have no sense of customer service and treat the customer rudely. This is non-sense and they just stole money from me without providing the adequate service I asked for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNT-COMPUTERS/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75052/PNT-COMPUTERS-Horrible-service-and-rip-off-Grand-Prairie-Texas-1085928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNT COMPUTERS