Complaint Review: Pocket Hose

7850 Ruffner Avenue Dept. 4000 Van Nuys, California USA

Pocket Hose "strong enough for any tough job" Van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: pocket hose

Before you purchase the so called Pocket Hose seen on TV please read this;

I purchased two of these hoses and I received them in April 2013. May 19, 2013 I tried to use them for the first time to simply water a few plants and clean grass form my driveway. They are without a doubt some of the worse junk I have ever come across, both hoses blew apart within minutes of each other. When the first one blew I gave them the benefit of doubt, but after the second one went I knew I had been ripped off.  Please don’t fall for the sales pitch from Big Al of Tool Time TV fame he should be ashamed of himself for using his celebrity status this way.  I should have looked into this product better live and learn even at 60 years old. I got a $30.97 lesson and I have a better suggestion for AL about where he can put these hoses and it’s not the pocket!

Sincerely,

Charles R. Lessard

crlessard@netzero.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pocket-Hose/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Pocket-Hose-strong-enough-for-any-tough-job-Van-Nuys-California-1052103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pocket Hose

pocket hose

AUTHOR: shub - ()

I agree with the complaint on file....a big dissappointment...at my expense.