Complaint Review: PODS ENTERPRISES, INC

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Flood Victim — Des Plaines Illinois
PODS ENTERPRISES, INC
1120 N Ellis St Bensenville, Illinois USA

PODS ENTERPRISES, INC You as a Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any prepaid rent under any circumstances Bensenville Illinois

PODS added to the monthly fee of $194.99 an additional 10.00 for "Container Protection Option" without my authorization. When I called PODS to remove the unit on 7/26/2013, they didn'f coplied with my request because I didn't know my PIN number. Customer Service Rep was able to verify my address, email, phone, etc. and after 3 minute conversation told me to look for my confirmation e-mail and call again. When I called today (8/6/2013), they told me that the unit will be picked within 7 days (on 8/14/2013). My billing cycle is the 26th of each month and according to PODS customer service (1-800-927-9664) there is 'No proration' of the monthly fee. As other customer mentioned it is better to buy a $300 10' x 20' "garage in a box" from BJs or Sams club. It will last 5 years and more and you can throw it away after you're done with it. You'll be far better off using this for storage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PODS-ENTERPRISES-INC/Bensenville-Illinois-60106/PODS-ENTERPRISES-INC-You-as-a-Tenant-will-not-be-entitled-to-a-refund-of-any-prepaid-ren-1073480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PODS ENTERPRISES, INC