Complaint Review: PODS Enterprises, Inc

• Updated: Sat, July 20, 2013

• Reported By: Tommy H — Acworth Georgia
PODS Enterprises, Inc
5585 Rio Vista Drive Clearwater, Florida USA

PODS Enterprises, Inc PODS Enterprises, Inc. 5585 Rio Vista Drive Clearwater, Florida 33760 Movers Beware PODS Will Rip You Off Bait and Swith Tatics Hold onto your Wallets Clearwater Florida

The nightmare started with a move that I needed to make for family reasons. I called PODS to set up a drop off for two containers to be delivered to my home in Wellington Florida and to have them stored and eventually moved to Atlanta Georgia. The constant overbilling of my credit card the misrepresentation from countless non-customer service reps made me feel like i was caught in a revolving door of lies and deception. They chared me for "Insurance" of my containers that I never authorized and when the finally took it off my billing cycle they refused to refund the unused portion that was wrongly charged in the first place. Now comes the worst part. The day comes to finally redeliver my possesions to my new home in Atlanta and from my previous experience of phone calls being misinterperted I decided to do it all in writing. I was told the balance of my account and the shipping and redelivery charges to my new home in Atlanta. The email stated that the containers would be delivered to my home on July 8th 2013. When July 8th came and went and no PODS at my home my family and I was very upset to say the least.

Countless unanswered calls and e mails to the non customer service rep finally got a response via email that stated "Sorry it slipped thru the cracks" as to witch she quickly rescheduled the delivery to be on Saturday July 13th 2013 by 5pm. I set up help to unload the boxes and patiently awaited the delivery of the PODS which this time a emailed confirmation of said delivery was sent to me making me feel like this time it was going to actually happen.At 4:45pm on the 13th still no PODS as to which I call the automated number that was provided in the confirmation email I had got earlier. When I herd the automated message say that my PODS were going to be delivered Saturday July 20th 2013 I went postal. I called and kept pressing 0 on my phone till I got a live person. A gentleman gets on the line and I tell him what happened and he was appologitic and said give me a moment to find out what happened. After a 5 minute hold listing to some droning mundane hold music he comes back on the line to tell me that my PODS were going to be redelivered by Wednesday to my address and as he read it to me I Yelled NO! they were set to be delivered to an address in Lake Worth Florida Not Atlanta Georgia.

Its now the 20th of July still no PODS and they want to Charge Me an additional 1600.00 bucks because they made a mistake in the shipping !! I dont think so . This letter is just a warning to anyone who is thinking about using PODS for moving and storage. DON'T DO IT!! There are other great companies out there that will do a better job and not try to Rip You Off !!

Distraught Consumer

Tommy Hagan

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PODS-Enterprises-Inc/Clearwater-Florida-33760/PODS-Enterprises-Inc-PODS-Enterprises-Inc-5585-Rio-Vista-Drive-Clearwater-Florida-337-1068643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PODS Enterprises, Inc