Complaint Review: poetry.com akaThe Ineternational Library of Poems

• Submitted: Wed, December 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 11, 2002

• Reported By:Mesquite Texas
poetry.com akaThe Ineternational Library of Poems
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

poetry.com aka The International Library of Poems ripoff dishonest fraudulent deceiving Owings Mills Maryland

I thought it would be great to write a poem and see it published in a book. I wrote my poem. I received a letter telling me that my poem was being published and that I could order some books if I would like. I thought it was strange that they did not send me one. I put and order in and never received the books. I have been trying to get my money back but it is one thing after another of empty promises.

Tracy
Mesquite, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2002 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/poetrycom-akaThe-Ineternational-Library-of-Poems/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/poetrycom-aka-The-International-Library-of-Poems-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-deceiving-Ow-37871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on poetry.com akaThe Ineternational Library of Poems