Complaint Review: poetry.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: lorrie morales — trevorton Pennsylvania United States of America
poetry.com

poetry.com howard ely about 6 yrs ago i send in my poems but when i was told i had to pay them to get the cd they would be put in i laughed and told them no do not use my poems yet now i find it on there web site, Internet

i was interested in selling my poems i sent three of them to poerty .com .

this was six yrs ago.

i was told i would have to pay 49.00 and 8.00 s/h to her my poem being told on a cd by someone else i laughed and told them NO.

i found the original paper work where i was suppose to give them permission and i never did . i decided to look to see just curious and to my suprise there they were im so pissed off i toldthem to take my f poems out and who th f gave them permission to use my poems . ive been trying for yrs to publish my poems these are my life experiences and they profiting off of my pain and i didnt even know 1 of them was of the child i had to take out and i won an award for it in high school how dare they who are they to use my poems .i ask for them to remove them and i am contacting a lawyer does anyone else knows of one that could help me?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/poetrycom/internet/poetrycom-howard-ely-about-6-yrs-ago-i-send-in-my-poems-but-when-i-was-told-i-had-to-pay-902839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on poetry.com