Complaint Review: poetry.com

• Updated: Sun, May 01, 2011

• Reported By: keribarrasso — wareham Massachusetts United States of America
poetry.com
12 swifts beach rd wareham, Massachusetts United States of America

poetry.com poetry.com international library of poetry I entered over twenty of my poems on poetry.com/the international library of poetry and they were plagerized wareham, Massachusetts

I Keri I Barrasso had wrote over twenty poems to be published on the website poetry.com aka international library of poetry/ All my poems have been plagiarized by other companies for example, they put one of my poems on funeral cards, sympathy cards and ect which I am not getting any credit for nor am I getting any money for the use of my poetry. I was also promised I could have all my poems in a book called Immortal Verses (because I was a top finalist of one of their contests.) I purched the book and never received it. I tried to contact all sorts of different people and no one can help me or tell me who can help me....CAN YOU? Please I'm begging you. these poems mean so much to me and to know that other people are taken credit for them rips my heart out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2011 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/poetrycom/wareham-Massachusetts-02571/poetrycom-poetrycom-international-library-of-poetry-I-entered-over-twenty-of-my-poems-o-724425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on poetry.com