Complaint Review: pogo.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 31, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Bloomfield Vermont United States of America

pogo.com Electronic Arts Inc. I won a jackpot playing on pogo.com in jan. and they still have not paid me, Internet

in jan. of 2011 I won 3003 dollars on pogos game makeover madness. They have confirmed that I won
They have sent me e-mails saying I did win and I claimed my prize but I have never received a dime from them!

They will not give me any reason. The phone number they gave me does not work. I have contacted them over and over and always get the same response, "we are ivestigating why you have not received your winnings."
The last e-mail i got from them was about 2 weeks ago and it stated that I had won the jackpot and that they did not know why I have not recieved my check

If they dont know who does? It has been over 5 months now since I won.
I am going to contact the I.R.S. since pogo will be claiming they paid me. I have tried to contact the B.B.B. on line but I cant get an address from pogo! If anyone knows what else I can do please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pogocom/internet/pogocom-Electronic-Arts-Inc-I-won-a-jackpot-playing-on-pogocom-in-jan-and-they-still-h-735214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pogo.com