Complaint Review: Poinsett Auction &Realty57

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Ben — Greenville South Carolina
Poinsett Auction &Realty57
57 Smith Tractor Rd. Travelers Rest, South Carolina USA

Poinsett Auction &Realty57 After auctioned my Restaurant's equipments they took 35 Percent of my money and more. Travelers Rest South Carolina

*Author of original report: The Danny Co./Poinsett aution&Realty

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: The Danny co

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Poinsett Auction & Realty complaint

Mr.Danny,the Auctioner agrred to charge me $300,00 for pickup and cleening the equipments and take them to his Auctions Bld.The sold them in internet using(Proxibid).After sale they took 35 percent of my money pluse$300.00 .Also I have noticed they most have taken some of the itemes, Because I have not seen them among sold Itemes.This opporation is a scam and ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poinsett-Auction-Realty57/Travelers-Rest-South-Carolina-29690/Poinsett-Auction-Realty57-After-auctioned-my-Restaurants-equipments-they-took-35-Perce-1061608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poinsett Auction &Realty57

The Danny Co./Poinsett aution&Realty

AUTHOR: Ben - ()

Mr.Danny have only showed me a pice of paper wish he told me is about $300. for cleaning and shipping.He never give me any cotract nor his Business card.On monday July 8/2013 he called me and instead of trying to resolve the problem,he talked very unprofessional and threaten me to chang the report or he woud take an action.I belive he is too greedy to be able solve any problem.

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

The Danny co

AUTHOR: Danny - ()

Mr. Ben signed the auction agreement with the 35% commission fee plus the $300 moving and clean up fee clearly written in the agreement.  The only things that he didn't get paid for were some 10 yeqr old bug infested paper goods.

Did I mention this equipment was put in storage unclean, covered with grease, and left there for many years.  The equipment was stored there by Mr. Ben.

I've been in the auction business for 35 years and this is the only complaint we have ever had.  As noted above, this complaint is not valid.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Poinsett Auction & Realty complaint

AUTHOR: Poinsett Auction & Realty - ()

This auction was put under contract by The Danny Co. And brought to us for auction. We have a signed contract for 35% commission plus $300 moving/cleaning expense from the owner of the merchandise. All of the items were auctioned and the proceeds were sent out within 7 days of the online auction. We have not received a complaint from this person concerning this auction. This post needs to be removed because it is not a legitimate complaint. We are a honest company with a good reputation.