invited

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: michaeljordan — los angeles California
Poinsettia Apartments Matt Hardy
1530 n. Poinsettia Apartments Los Angeles, California USA

Poinsettia Apartments Matt Hardy Dishonest, Unethical, Money Hungry, Rip off Los Angeles California

I have lived at this place for several years. Ever since Alliance Residential Management company took over with their manager named Mathew Hardy its been an absolute nightmare. First off let me tell you I am moving out for sure 100%.

I dont know where to start. First things first manager Mathew Hardy is the most unprofessional rude individual I have ever met. He is dishonest, rude, and arrogant. He lies about everything, things like when my things will be fixed in my apartment  negotiating my rent, always blames everything on the ownership.  My rent has been raised by $400 a month, I am pretty sure thats not standard or even ethical. If you have an encounter with Mathew please call corporate office and complain about him like I did, lets hope he gets fired.

I am going to court with them because after living there for 5 years they want to charge me for paint thats chipping off, they want to charge me for new carpets, and pretty much take my whole deposit. My car has got broken into 2 times and all i get is a sorry. He wouldnt even review the camera to see who did it!!! WOOOW discusting individual is all i got to say.

Whatever you do please dont save yourself a headache and dont move into this place. They will seem very nice and welcoming but its all a tactic that Mathew uses to get you in and take all your money.  They are professional scammers and all they care about is your money nothing else. Shame on you MATHEW!! Dont move there, be aware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poinsettia-Apartments-Matt-Hardy/Los-Angeles-California-90048/Poinsettia-Apartments-Matt-Hardy-Dishonest-Unethical-Money-Hungry-Rip-off-Los-Angeles-1061744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poinsettia Apartments Matt Hardy