Complaint Review: Poisson Motors

• Reported By: Kellie V. — greenacres Florida
Poisson Motors
620 north dixie highway lake worth, Florida USA

Poisson Motors False Advertising/Selling a Lemon lake worth Florida

This establishment sold me a lemon!!!  They advertised a 1996 Volvo with 90k miles (not true at all, broken odometer); I test the drove the car and there were a few issues which I discussed with the owner and he agreed he would fix prior to the sale.  I trusted him (big mistake).  We agreed on a price & installment payments,I put $1,200 down.

I picked up the car after hours and the headlights didnt work (among many other things, including what he had promised to fix prior to the sale).  I drove the car no more than 2-3 miles when it died completely.  After much back and forth, the dealer took the car back and kept the money.

I understand it is my very expensive mistake, but I would have at least liked to have had the tags that I paid for.  He would not return them.  So I am out $1,200, no car and no tags.  The owner is unethical and definitely knew the car was a piece of garbage.  Expensive lesson for me - but I would recommend NO ONE buy from this "dealer".  Totally unethical.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poisson-Motors-/lake-worth-Florida-33460/Poisson-Motors-False-AdvertisingSelling-a-Lemon-lake-worth-Florida-1053405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poisson Motors