Complaint Review: policeauction.com

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Makanda Illinois
policeauction.com
3182 PULLMAN STREET COSTA MESA,, California USA

policeauction.com AKA THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND RIPPING OFF MANY PEOPLE. I won a ring on a bid that I paid 73.95 with sh POLICE AUCTION.COM AND VORTAL GROUP SCAM AND RIP OFF BEWARE!!! COSTA MESA, California

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND RIPPING OFF MANY PEOPLE.  I won a ring on a bid that I paid 73.95 with shipping.  It said on bid the ring was 14K White Gold Over Sterling Silver with 29 Diamonds. I had broke my back and was wanting to resale to help pay for Dr. bills.  they had said if I purchased it then I would pay 3,000.00.  I got the ring and took it to be checked out before I sold to find out it was not even worth a dollar.

I am very mad that so many people are making bids with this company and it is complete fraud.  False advertising.  Fake items. And taken advantage of many people.  I hope people checks this out before they bid on anything from this company.  I wish I had. But I will be spending time advertising how fake this company is. And I bet they don't post my thought about the thieves. I thank God I did not sell this ring to another person and it be not worth a dollar. [continued below]....

.....

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. I CALLED TODAY AND LET THEM HAVE IT ABOUT THE RING AND THEY EVEN WANT IT SENT BACK I GUESS TO DO THE SAME THING TO ANOTHER PERSON.  I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PLACE WILL EVER SEE HEAVEN.  I WILL CONTACT EVERYONE I CAN TO PUT A STOP TO THIS AND WANT EVERY CENT PUT BACK IN MY BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATLEY. THEY ALSO ARE UNDER VERBALE GROUP OR THAT IS WHERE RING WAS SENT FROM. THE COMPANY THAT SENT THE RING IS UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME.  BUT SAME PHONE NUMBER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/policeauctioncom/COSTA-MESA-California-92626-3323/policeauctioncom-AKA-THIS-COMPANY-IS-A-SCAM-AND-RIPPING-OFF-MANY-PEOPLE-I-won-a-ring-on-1064306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on policeauction.com