Complaint Review: policeauction.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 09, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By: scammed!! — Kent Ohio United States of America

policeauction.com Scam I am so pissed!!! Internet

Everyone, please stay away from policeauction.com. This website is really a scam and I pray that this business shuts down because they are literally robbing people like crazy!

I won two Antionio Cortalli lady watches valued at 15,199 apiece claiming to have 32 diamonds with swiss movement. The bid I won them for was about 150 bucks apiece as well. However, I called policeauction.com to check the status of my delivery, it took about 2 1/2 weeks, but it seems like the same person answers the phone every time, like it's one person working from home or something answering a multi-line telephone.
Next, I call practically every jewelry store in Northeast Ohio and absolutely not one person heard of this brand or watch.

-The day I received the watch, one of the watches had red marker all over it.

-I took the watch to an jewelry appraiser (not a jewelry store), but an appraiser, just to see if the watch has ANY value, and guess what? The watch is worth the price I bidded for it; exactly 150 bucks, if even that. By the way, the diamonds are simmulated, which means they are fake.

-I was in complete disbelief, so I mailed the other watch to the popular cash4gold.com and a representative from that company emailed me and said, "unfortunely, this watch does not have any gold or silver value, it isn't worth anything". We will mail you back the watch immediately".

-Please be aware this policeauction.com has so many positive comments on its website. Again, this is a scam and none of the jewelry on this website has any value. YOU BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2010 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/policeauctioncom/internet/policeauctioncom-Scam-I-am-so-pissed-Internet-551764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on policeauction.com