• Report: #971971

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Cristina Costa — pompano beach Florida United States of America
pompano fitness
1955 N federal Hwy pompano beach, Florida United States of America

pompano fitness They over charged my credit card and refuse to credit back, they explained they will give a credit next two months mebershio, so I cancel the membership and they charge me another month fee. This plac pompano beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: TERRIBLE GYM

I became member at this gym in 02/21/12  (paid $157.92)and $ 29 per monthly,in  05/21/12 (3 months after I started)without previus notice they charged me annual fee ($29.00)plus the montly payment. In 10/09/12they charge me $ 26.40 and 10/09/12  again they charged me $46.49. I asked for credti back to my credit card, they said no they will credit on monthly maitanence. I don t want to pay in advance. So I cancel my agreement on 10/29/2012 and on 10/30/2012 they charged me again. Those people are doing what they want with the members credit card and when you talk to then they just say we will call you and never do. I feel they abusing and disrespecting the member.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pompano-fitness/pompano-beach-Florida-33063/pompano-fitness-They-over-charged-my-credit-card-and-refuse-to-credit-back-they-explaine-971971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pompano fitness

TERRIBLE GYM

AUTHOR: josejosejose - ()

pOMPANO fitness has charged my credit card many times improperly, do not give them the card number. They say they can't do anything about it, I paid in three months the amount of a year, they said the best I could get was a credit and nothing else. Can we do anything about it? Any laws to support us?