Complaint Review: pond plants

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Bobby12753 — Ocala Florida
pond plants
Internet, California United States of America

pond plants pondplants.com Does not know how to treat customers Internet, California

I bought several plants on line from pond plants.com on Jan,3 2013. I never received an order confermation from them. I found out,via bank statement they took out the $54.00 from my account.  I wrote them back from the website address On Jan 12,2013 telling them to Cancel my order. I did get an email from them that same afternoon. It was my order confermation,I should have received on the 3rd of Jan. The plants arrived sometime between 18 Apr 2013 and 21 Apr 2013. I was out of town. I noticed the package on my front porch,in the heat. The plants were all dead. I wrote no less then 12 emails to them,They never returned any of them. Stay away from these rip off artitst.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pond-plants/Internet-California-/pond-plants-pondplantscom-Does-not-know-how-to-treat-customers-Internet-California-1045740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pond plants