Complaint Review: pontiac pros

• Reported By: Don — crosby Texas United States of America
pontiac pros
1040c old hwy 70 black mountain, North Carolina United States of America

pontiac pros build a bandit Bob the con man!!! black mountain, North Carolina

On June 4 paid Bob at Pontiac Pro for a down payment to built. After weeks of trying to reach then my phone or e mail. I called the local police to check to see if they were even still in business. With in a hour I had a return phone call from Zack saying Bob the owner was out of town. And he would get back to me soon.

I that point I said I wanted a title to a car or a refund. And the B S starts! I wont go into it but have been told many time I would get a refund. Even got a letter saying I would have it in 60 days. He claimed he never got that letter returned from me. Not true! So I sent it again at least this time he said he got the returned letter. But I have not gotten my refund.

There is a detective investigating him. I like many other will have to report him to the Attorney General and hope for some type of refund. I feel this man or company is the lowest of lows. I saved and took a loan on my home to have my dream car. I they have rip my dream apart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pontiac-pros/black-mountain-North-Carolina-28711/pontiac-pros-build-a-bandit-Bob-the-con-man-black-mountain-North-Carolina-968677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pontiac pros