Complaint Review: poolcover.com

• Updated: Sun, May 26, 2013

• Reported By: AZanonymous — Tucson Arizona
poolcover.com
54 Newberry Rd. East Windsor, Arizona USA

poolcover.com They Have Delivered Nothig But Lies And Abysmal Customer Service East Windsor CT.

I ordered pool covers from this company and paid immediately. They advertise same day shipping. After two weeks, they admitted they never sent the order. I have called and left many messages. Customer service reps said they would contact me right back with help. They never did. When they finally contacted me, they said they would ship it right away. Then they e-mailed me back several days later to say it would be another week. A week went by. Then they called to ask if I wanted an update on the order. Again, they have failed to follow up or send my products.

These people say in their ad, you should order from them because of their: Fast, free shipping, Satisfaction guarantee, and Expert help by phone. Reality is they don't ship your order and provide pathetic customer service. It has been a month, I paid them and I still have no pool covers. The only thing they have delivered is lies. Be warned, don't make the mistake I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/poolcovercom/East-Windsor-Arizona/poolcovercom-They-Have-Delivered-Nothig-But-Lies-And-Abysmal-Customer-Service-East-Wind-1053941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on poolcover.com