- Report: #495344
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: pooldeals.com Charlie Goss (Owner)
pooldeals.com Charlie Goss (Owner)www.pooldeals.com Internet United States of America
pooldeals.com Charlie Goss (Owner), DPD pools, poolexpress.com, poolzone.com pool deals, pool zone, dpd pools, pool express, New York, Internet
*Consumer Comment: Pooooldeeels dot com
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
My Experience with www.pooldeals.com
Swimming pool product Buyers Beware! Before buying from www.pooldeals.com or DPD pools please read this.
I purchased an automatic pool cleaner from www.pooldeals.com in april 2009. Here are the details of my experience. Long story short, they have my money and my product and I have nothing. I would strongly recommend avoiding this website and company when buying pool products.
1) Purchased the Manta Maxx automatic pool cleaner on 4/25/09 According to the ad the cleaner would clean any pool regardless of shape
2) Received automatic pool cleaner on 5/16/09
3) Assembled and tried out in pool on 5/16/09 Cleaner would not work in my pool. Would not climp into the shallow end
4) Contacted pooldeals.com on 5/18 to explain the cleaner would not work
5) Pooldeals advised me that they did not accept returns for open items
6) Contacted pooldeals again on 5/19,5/20 and several more times through 5/28
7) Pooldeals finally agreed to accept the return and issued an RMA#
8) Item was returned to pooldeals on 6/1/09 via USPS with delivery confirmation
9) Pooldeals never issued a refund or credit
Pooldeals now has my $139.00 and the cleaner.
I received a poor quality product that pooldeals eventually agreed to accept as a return and now they have my money and my pool cleaner. In addition, I feel that I have given pooldeals many opportunities to resolve the issue.
I have all documentation including all emails, agreement for return, RMA #'s, delivery confirmation of the returned pool cleaner and the original credit card transaction. However, pooldeals has not refunded or replaced......I feel like I have had my money stolen. Maybe I should file a police report.
If anyone has any ideas on what to do next, please let me know.
Buyers Beware of this website and company. My next step is to contact the BBB and local small claims court
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2009 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pooldealscom-Charlie-Goss-Owner/internet/pooldealscom-Charlie-Goss-Owner-DPD-pools-poolexpresscom-poolzonecom-pool-deals-495344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.