Complaint Review: Poolside Pineapple

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Bill Schaeffer — Ocean City Maryland United States of America
Poolside Pineapple
581 East Sunset Rd Henderson NV 89011 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Poolside Pineapple Undelivered goods Henderson, Nevada

My company placed an order for 2500 margarita glasses, 2500 coconut glasses and 5000 test tubes in March 2012.  As of now, December 2012, we have only recieved the coconut glasses.  I can not get a hold of anyone at Poolside Pineapple about my refund.  We are being forced to fly from Maryland to file a lawsuit against this company.  Every time we call the owner is out of the office and will call me back.  It has now been 9 months.  Please feel free to contact me about this company before using as I would HIGHLY recommend you NEVER do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poolside-Pineapple/Henderson-Nevada-/Poolside-Pineapple-Undelivered-goods-Henderson-Nevada-977751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poolside Pineapple